The remaining piano with me all day long.
只剩下鋼琴陪我彈了一天
The cello fall asleep. Silent and old.
睡著的大提琴 安靜的舊舊的
I think you show your feel very clearly.
我想你已表現的非常明白
I know & I understant. You leaved without regret
我懂我也知道 你沒有捨不得
You said you'dl be sad,too.But I don't believe that
你說你也會難過我不相信
It is past that I walked hand in hand with you.
牽著你陪著我 也只是曾經
I wish she/he would love you more than I did.
希望他是真的比我還要愛你
If so, I will leave with reluctance.
我才會逼自己離開
How barrassed I am.I don't want to break up with you at all.
你要我說多難堪 我根本不想分開
Why do you want me face it with smiling.
為什麼還要我用微笑來帶過
Tolerate you and forgive him? I am not good at this.
我沒有這種天份 包容你也接受他
Don't worry about me. I will be fine.
不用擔心的太多 我會一直好好過
You had been far away from me.
你已經遠遠離開 我也會慢慢走開
Why should I accommodate myself to leave you
為什麼我連分開都遷就著你
I don't have the talent to be silent that soon.
我真的沒有天份 安靜的沒這麼快
I will learn to away from you. Because I love you so much.
我會學著放棄你 是因為我太愛你
No comments:
Post a Comment